Monday 27 June 2011

About time...

Well, I have finally made it into the world of blogging! Only taken me a few years to get here... I set up a template on Blogger about 3 years ago and finally I have got round to making it live! Anyway I hope you enjoy your visits to my blog, I want this to be a place to share my cards and scrapbooking and anything else crafty that I get up to! But I also want to share little snippets of my life... I have family and friends overseas so this is a great way for them to keep up to date with what we are up to....

So to kick things off ...I am a member of the Design Team for the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog and this weeks challenge is a sketch. Now I get to design the sketch challenges but I have to say this one really was a challenge... with so many layers!
Anyway see what I came up with...

Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Paper: Brights Paper Patterns Stack
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Corner Punch,
Stamp Sets: Baby Blossoms, Cheer & Wishes
Other: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - such detail in the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Kirei, and loving the blog! x

    ReplyDelete