Saturday 30 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Theme

The Theme challenge for this week is 'Photo Love' at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog so I figured scrapbooking would be my entry as I made a fab mini album at one of Niki's Scrapbook Classes recently. I had decided to do a Christmas themed album as I have been meaning to do one for ages but just hadn't taken enough good pics so I made sure I did last Christmas! 

Hope you can play along too, look forward to seeing your versions of 'Photo Love'....









Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Choc Chip
Accessories: Old Olive & Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Various Martha Stewart Punches
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations
Other: Christmas Jingle Simply Scrapping Pack plus a discontinued SU! Simply Scrapping Pack

Thanks for looking,
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always Kirei, hope to see you again soon!
    Bx

    ReplyDelete