Friday 9 December 2011

Layout for 'Pages of Memories' Online Store

I was very excited to be asked to be on the Design Team for the 'Pages of Memories' new Online Store and will be making 2 x layouts per month using their fab weekly kits. My first layout for December was made using the really lovely 'Pixie Glen' papers from Prima. I added a few extra bits from my own stash - the trims and Prima flowers, and this is what I came up with:


A few arty shots of the embellishments...





Now there were plenty of bits leftover so I decided to make a card as well...


Have a look at the 'Pages of Memories' blog for more lovely layouts using their fab Kits!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page! I love the soft colors on the papers and the flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete