Saturday 31 December 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas!

It's back to a Sketch challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog this week, my favourite! And this is the Sketch we had to work with...


I decided this would work really well as a scrapbook page, I had some really cute photos of our nephew Freddie when he was first born that went perfectly with the papers...and this is what I came up with...


Some close ups of the embellishments...




Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Baja Breeze
Papers: Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Petite Pennants Punch, Baja Breeze 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Neutral Designer Buttons, White Embroidery Thread & Alphabet Stickers (not Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Pennant Parade

Happy New Year to everyone, thanks for looking!
Kirei x

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I LOVE the white lettering layered on the neutral background, very clever!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... how sweet is this little baby!! I also saw a scrapbook layout when I saw this sketch! Hoping I'll be able to work on this later today!
    Your page is wonderful and the bunting with the soft DSP is perfect for these pictures! Love the title in white too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous !! Lovely pages Kirei, I love the background, I've been wondering what to do with these ones. Happy New Year..A xx

    ReplyDelete