Saturday 24 December 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Theme

This week we were back to a 'theme' challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog and of course it had to be Christmas! I had to make my last lot of Christmas cards for work and as I needed 25 of them I went for a simple design that I could make in a morning so this is what I came up with...





And yes I did make the 25 in one morning! Thank goodness for the Ornament Punch!

Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):Cardstock: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Choc Chip, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Rhinestones, Ribbon (all retired, just trying to use it up!)
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a fab day! Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog over the past 7 months!

Kirei x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 25 in a morning, that's fab! Love your CAS design ornament card.
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love CAS when you have multiples to create! The design for this is wonderful and I love the variety of colors to keep things fun! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete