Saturday 14 January 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Theme

This week's challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge is a Theme - 'To Die for' (using die cuts!). Luckily I was given for Christmas the fab 'Beautiful Wings' Embosslits Die so I knew what I would be using!

This is what I came up with...


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Papers: Neutrals Designer Series Paper (Whisper White)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors and your butterflies are wonderful, especially the one with the thread!

    ReplyDelete