Friday 9 March 2012

Pages of Memories March Week 1 Layout

Hi Everyone

This week I had a very pretty girly inspired Kit to work with from Pages of Memories and decided to scrap some photos I had of a friend's daughter Lucy. There was a series of them that I thought would work well together so I used a layout that I was sent from my monthly 'Chinese Whispers' project for inspiration. This is something I have been doing with a group of scrappers since Jan, we started off by finding a layout that we liked and then scrapping our version of it which we then emailed to one of the group. They then scrap their version of it and send it on.... and at the end of the 8 months we will then get to see the various versions of the original layout. Should be interesting to see how they were all interpreted!

Anyway this is what I came up with...


The banner detail...

The flowers and paper pleating...

And finally the title...

This Kit is available over at the Pages of Memories Online Store and to see Niki's layout using this Kit pop over to the Pages of Memories blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet and girly page! The pictures are adorable and the banner and other embellishments compliment them so well! Love the title too!

    ReplyDelete