Friday 23 March 2012

Pages of Memories March Week 4 Layout

Hi Everyone!

This week's Kit contained some fab My Minds Eye 'Kraft Funday' papers (I use kraft paper a lot so loved that there were three patterned sheets of it!). I came up with this layout as I thought the bunting paper was perfect with a playtime photo of me and our godson Freddie at a soft play!


Some close up shots of the detail...


The alpha stickers were from my own stash...

I actually used this Kit previously in a class of Niki's that I went to, my layout from that is in the post below...

This Kit is called 'Kraft Funday' and is available for a limited time from the Pages of Memories Online Store.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner and the contrasting title color! Another fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete