Saturday 17 March 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #51 - Theme

Hi Everyone,

We had some great entries this week for the Colour Challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog, so thanks to everyone for joining in! I particularly liked using the combo of Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and Whisper White, it worked very well for a male card!

Now onto this week's Theme Challenge which was Totally Tags! So having not long had the yummy Simply Scrappin' Kit appropriately called 'Tickets and Tags' I thought I would work with that and I came up with a scrapbook page featuring my husband and his two brothers... on writing this post I have just realised that I have cheated slightly as I did not use any stamping on it!


The tag detail...

The journalling...

The title...


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Papers: Simply Scrappin' Kit - Tickets and Tags
Marker: Basic Gray
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Simply Scrappin' Kit Cardstock Stickers
Non Stampin' Up! items: various star Punches, Alphas, Tim Holtz Tiny Attachers
Stamp Sets: None!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei

2 comments:

  1. I've never taken the leap into Scrapbooking, this layout looks so great, masculine without looking dull, I sometimes think that mens cards look like they are missing something, but this layout has it all!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the tags into your layout! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete