Friday 20 April 2012

The last GoGoGetaway layouts!

Hi Everyone!

Finally I get round to posting the last lot of layouts from the classes I did at GoGoGetaway in March!

The fifth class was 'Cotton and Calico Chronicles' with Sheena Rowlands and we made her fab mini album using homemade masks so lots of spritzing and getting messy! I had the perfect photos to use from the tree planting that we did in February.







The sixth class was 'Faux Flux' with the lovely Sam Ball again and for this layout I used one of our wedding photos...


Close up detail of the scroll, we cut that all out from a 12" x 12" paper!


Yes, they are real dice!


The final class was 'TV Times' with Lorraine and I had a cute photo of Lee with his godson Oscar...



I did one of the GoGo challenges where we had to make a layout using only the scraps from the classes we had and the group photo we had taken outside...



So that is all of my GoGoGetaway layouts!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei

No comments:

Post a Comment