Sunday 27 May 2012

More layouts from Pages of Memories...

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the amazing weather at the moment, let's hope it is as good for the Jubilee weekend coming up!

Anyway here are my last 3 x layouts that I did for Pages of Memories...

This one is using the May Week 2 Kit 'Sweet Pea' and I had a lovely photo of a family get together in 2010 with Lee and I, both of our parents and his nan. We took his nan to Sopwell House in St. Albans for dinner as she couldn't make it out to Las Vegas for our wedding. Unfortunately she passed away last year so this holds some very special memories for us.




The next layout was using the May Week 3 Kit 'Rosy Love' and I had a beautiful photo of my sister on her wedding day that I knew I wanted to use. I loved her bright bouquet of gerberas and the colours matched perfectly with the papers...





My final layout was using the May Week 4 Kit 'Con Brio' and I had a cute photo of our friend's daughter Lucy to use...




You can buy all of these Page Kits from the Pages of Memories Online Store for a limited time!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment