Wednesday 20 June 2012

June Week 3 layout for Pages of Memories

Hi Everyone!

The Pages of Memories Kit for this week included some very pretty papers from the My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline' range which went perfectly with some wedding photos of my sister Tina and her husband Craig.


I used the pale yellow Bazzill as my base, I did gut it but only ended up using a few strips of it later for my journalling. I then cut an 11" x 11" piece from the orange spot 'Lovely' Mums paper and attached it to my base. From the 'Beautiful' paper I cut a 2" x 12" strip that I atached down on the left side of the layout. A piece of the yellow diamond 'Lovely' Wallpaper paper was cut into 7" x 9" and layered over the other papers. Finally I cut a 3" x 7" piece of the floral diamonds 'Lovely' Wallpaper paper and stuck that down to the right side of the layout, this forms the base for my journalling.

The photos I used were 6" x 4" but were cut down slightly to 4" x 5", one of them was mounted onto some of the orange Bazzill. These were both attached to the layout.

The pretty flowers that came with the Kit were used as a focal point between the two photos. I cut some strips of the pale yellow Bazzill for my journalling and stuck them down onto the floral diamond patterened paper. 


I attached some of the brads in a type of photo corner in the bottom right and upper
left of the layout. To finish off I used some alphas from my stash for the title!


This Kit is available for a short time from the Pages of Memories Online Store. To see more fab layouts with this Kit pop on over to the Being Scrappy blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment