Thursday 14 June 2012

Only Scraps Allowed...

Hi Everyone!

My friend Niki has started up a weekly challenge to make a layout with your scraps. Now I am sure some of you must have a pile of those leftover pieces of papers that end up gathering dust as I certainly do! 

So this is the layout that I came up with.... using a cute pic of Lee's godson Oscar when he was younger. I dug out a selection of paper scraps, added a sheet of Bazzill and some leftover embellishments (stickers/ribbon/alphas).




I have already got another lot of scraps together to make my next layout! Why don't you give it a go, pop on over to Niki's blog here...

Thanks for looking,
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a challenge and love your layout. Beautiful colors and I love the sprinkling of stars across the page.

    ReplyDelete