Sunday 10 June 2012

Surprised...

Hi Everyone!

The day before I went on holidays to Australia I received an email from the lovely Nicola to say she had given my little blog an award and I just didn't have the time to post anything about it then.... but I totally forgot when I came back and have just found the email again, better late than never!


Liebster is a German word meaning beloved or dearest, so thank you again Nicola, I am very flattered that you chose me when there are so many other great blogs out there!

The honour of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:

1) Show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog

2) Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog

3) Post the award on your blog!

So these are the blogs that I am awarding as I love to visit them, do pop on over and have a look as I am sure you will enjoy and be inspired just like me!

1) Niki
2) Ruth
3) Sam
4) Sandi
5) Dawn

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirei & thanks for the award! How lovely to return from my hols & find it waiting for me! When I get time to blog I will be sure to pass it on...for now, I have a gazillion emails to sort through!! :/

    ReplyDelete