Monday 27 August 2012

Another layout...

Hi Everyone!

Hope you have all had a lovely relaxing Bank Holiday weekend, we visited friends down near Bath and had a great day out at Longleat Safari Park. Freddie our godson enjoyed it and for an almost 2 year old did very well considering we were there for over 8 hrs! I will post some photos soon...

Anyway I have another layout to share that I forgot to blog of my sister and her husband on their wedding day, I love this photo as they look so happy! I realised it went perfectly with some of the leftover 'Miss Caroline' papers by My Minds Eye from one of the Being Scrappy Kits. 


Lots of layered embellishments, some were flower images fussy cut from the Being Scrappy Kit papers, and others were leftovers from previous ScrapaGoGo Kits...

The little lace flower was actually a ribbon strip that I cut into separate flowers...


Loved this American Crafts Thickers alpha 'Forest'...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment