Wednesday 29 August 2012

August Week 5 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Back with another layout from Being Scrappy and this week we had the colourful 'Hello Summer' range by Echo Park to work with... so picking a photo was easy as I had plenty from our trip to Disneyland Paris that would go perfectly! I ended up using a cute one of Lee's godson Oscar waiting for the Parade...

I used the green Bazzill for my base, but first gutted the centre leaving a frame of approx. 1". I then cut a piece of the spotty 'Bubbles' paper 11.5" x 11.5", and also gutted this leaving a frame of approx. 2". Finally I cut a 9" square from the green 'You've Been Flagged' paper and then stuck each of these down.


Attach a 7" x 5" portrait photo on a slant to the left side of the green paper.

I then cut a 12" strip of the cute banners from the 'You've Been Flagged' paper and a 12" strip of the yellow chevron 'Bubbles' paper and layered these up over the bottom of the photo.


Mount one of the journalling cards cut from the 'Journalling Cards' paper onto one of the coloured papers/cardstock of your choice. I then added the flowers to each corner with brads from my stash and attached this with foam pads to the layout.


Add a flower and another brad to the top left corner of the photo.

I finished off by adding a title using alphas from my stash!


This Kit is available for a short time at Be Scrappy... To see what else you could do with the Kit pop on over and visit Niki's blog.

Thanks for lookiong!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment