Saturday 11 August 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #72 - Theme

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the Olympics, my husband certainly is as the the tv in our house is pretty much permanently on!

Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed last week's Colour Challenge, this week we are back with a Theme Challenge:

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

I had just received my latest Stampin' Up! order and in it was the fab stamp set 'The Open Sea' from the current Mini Catalogue which was perfect for this challenge, I love it!

This is what I came up with...


A few close ups of the detail...



Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Paper: Well Worn Designer Series Paper
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Linen Thread, Antique Brads, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Stamp Set: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x




2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic male card. I just love the Open Sea stamp set. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab masculine card Kirei, love the layered stamping and all the little touches of detail you added! Great texture & distressing! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete