Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sept Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

I'm back with another layout using this week's fab Kit from Being Scrappy! The papers in the Kit were from the range 'Note to Self' by Echo Park, and I knew the perfect pic to go with these - it had to be one of our godsons! This is a cute photo of Freddie with his mum Kirsty which was taken when we were visiting them last year and took a day trip to Bradford on Avon.


I used the brown patterned side of the 'Inventory' paper as my base, now I did gut it leaving a 2" frame however didn't end up using it, it just means I have more scraps leftover to play with later!

Cut a 9" square from the 'Stripes' paper, ink the edges then stick down centrally to the main paper.

Next cut a 7.5" square from the 'Journalling Cards' paper, ink the edges and stick down to the right side of the striped paper. Be careful when you cut this as I did use a journalling card from this paper so you may want to work out what journalling card you want to use before cuttting out the square.

Then add your photo, mine is a 7" x 5" that I cut down to 6.5" x 4.75".

Now add your embellishments, mine were a selection of stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet that we received in the Kit and one of the journalling cards that was cut from the 'Journalling Card' paper.



Finish off with a title using the alpha stickers that also came with the Kit.


Have a look here to see what Niki did with the Kit...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x



No comments:

Post a Comment