Saturday 1 September 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #75 - Theme

Morning Everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed last week's Colour Challenge, thanks to everyone for their fab entries! Now this week we are back with the Theme Challenge and it is...
 
'Baby, Baby, Baby'
 
Now I only realised when coming to do this one that I didn't really have too many baby type stamp options to use... so I dug out  the 'Something Sweet' stamp set that I had not used for some time and came up with this...
 
 
 
Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Paper: Subtles Designer Paper Stack
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Circle Treat Cups, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Subtles Brads, Pretty in Pink 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired), cottonwool
Stamp Set: Something Sweet

So why don't you give this week's Theme Challenge a go, and don't worry if you don't have a blog as we do accept email entries!
 
Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


2 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet baby card. I love the idea of the cottonwool in the circle treat cup. I will have to remember that one! Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty baby girl card Kirei, adorable! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete