Saturday 22 September 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #78 - Theme

Hi Everyone!

Apologies that I have been missing in action for the past few weeks... I am back now and on track again! We had lots of lovely entries for last week's Colour Challenge and you can see who we voted our favourites here...

This week we are back with a Theme Challenge and we want you to...

'Stitch It' (faux or sew)!

This is what I came up....
 
 
And a close up of my faux stitching!
 
 
Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Paper: Regals Designer Paper Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Rhinestone Jewels
Stamp Set: Season of Joy

So why don't you give this week's 'Stitch It' Challenge a go, and don't worry if you don't have a blog as we do accept email entries!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kirei, another fabulous layout from you too! You've made me want to get my Season of Joy set inky now!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card! I just love that beautiful bow!! Deb x

    ReplyDelete