Friday 5 October 2012

Oct Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I'm a few days late posting this but it has been a busy week at work as I have been organising and then attending our Field Leadership Meeting so had quite a few late nights...

Anyway...I loved the papers in this week's Being Scrappy Kit, they were from the fabby Dear Lizzy 'Neapolitan' range from American Crafts.

One of our wedding pics was perfect to go with these papers and as my favourite paper was the one with the polaroid type pics I decided to cut out the most appropriate ones that went with my photo (anything with hearts/love on them). These were attached to a 10" x 9.5" panel of the green Bazzill and this was then stuck down to the floral paper.


I added some washi tape from my stash (my latest must have product!) to the top and bottom of the green panel as well as a strip along where the bottom of my photo would go.



Attach the photo and finish off with a title using the prettily coloured Thickers that came with the kit!


This Kit is available for a limited time from here, why don't you pop on over to Niki's blog to see what she did with the Kit...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment