Wednesday 10 October 2012

Oct Week 2 Layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Here is my layout for this week's more masculine themed Kit from Being Scrappy, it contains papers from the 'This and That' range from Echo Park. I had plenty of photos of my husband Lee that were perfect to go with these papers...

I used the light brown Bazzill for my base, and then cut up a variety of the patterned papers to use under the photo: 10.5" x 6.5" of 'Border Strips', 5.5" x 3" of 'Primer', 12" x 2" and 4" x 6" of 'Vintage Boy'. Ink all of the edges and layer up as shown in my photo. Mount a 7" x 5" photo onto some of the 'Primer' paper and attach this to the main layout.


Then I cut a couple of strips from the 'Border Strips' paper and one of the word cards from 'Primer' and layered these up around the bottom of the photo along with some of the stickers that come with the Kit.



I also added some washi tape from my stash.



To finish off I added a title using some alpha stickers from a previous Kit (that matches these papers) and some from my stash.


This fab Kit is available for a limited time from here... don't forget to pop on over to Niki's blog to see what she has done with the Kit.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment