Wednesday 17 October 2012

Oct Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

With this week's Being Scrappy Kit I had the 'En Francais' papers from Prima to play with and I knew the perfect photos to go with them. On our trip downunder we visited my mum and dad in central NSW and went out for the day to visit Hill End which is an old goldmining town and I have plenty of pics of the old buildings!

I used the linen look side of the 'Sampleur' paper as my base. Cut a 4" x 10" piece of the 'Billetes' paper and ink the edges. Then carefully cut around some of the edge of the flowers in the bottom left corner, just enough to tuck this piece in.


Stick down a 6" x 4" photo to the base. I then mounted a 6.5" x 4.75" photo onto some of the red Bazzill and then attached this to the base overlapping the other photo slightly (only the bottom and sides were glued as I wanted to tuck a ticket in behind it) .

Attach some of the manufacturer's strips (from the different papers) and ribbon to the bottom of the photo.


Cut some of the tickets from the 'Billetes' paper and layer them up around the bottom left of the layout. I used some leftover circle ribbon and Mini Alphas from another Kit to finish this off.


Use one of the long tickets for your journalling, staple a piece of ribbon to the top.


Add your title, again I used some leftover alphas from a past Kit.


Have a look here to see what Niki made with the Kit...

This Kit is available for a limited time from Be Scrappy...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment