Thursday 25 October 2012

Oct Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Apologies for the lateness of this post, I thought I had done it but obviously hadn't! Anyway this week's Kit from Be Scrappy featured the brightly coloured 'Bubblegum Hills' papers from Kaisercraft, so decided a photo of Lee and I on our honeymoon in Hawaii was just perfect!


I used the orange Bazzill as the base for my layout, then cut an 11" x 4" strip of the coloured floral 'Tropical Twist' paper and stuck this to the left side. Then cut a 12" x 1" strip of the pink 'Tropical Twist' and attach this to the bottom just over the first strip. Cut a 5" x 8.5" piece of the blue Bazzill and stick this down over the other two pieces and finally cut a 9.5" x 5.5" piece of the green floral 'Apple Spritz' and stick this down.

Mount a 6.25" x 4.74" photo to a piece of the orange 'Apple Spritz' paper and stick this down. 



Add some ribbon and some hand-cut embellishments (I cut circles and a butterfly from the 'Tropical Twist' paper). Attach the crystal flourish and the butterfly to the blue Bazzill.


 I finished off with a title from my own stash!

This Kit is available for a limited time, pop on over to Be Scrappy and have a look at the great value subscription offer available. To see what Niki created from this Kit go and have a look at her blog here...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment