Sunday 7 October 2012

Paper Arts on Tour weekend...

Hi Everyone!

I am finally getting round to posting some pics of the classes I did at the fab Paper Arts weekend I went on at the end of Sept. It was the first scrapbook weekend that they had put on and I had a fun time, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones... as well as going to six great classes and trying techniques I wouldn't normally do! Here are the first three classes I attended...

The first class was on Friday evening and was called 'Inspirational' run by the very arty Michelle Jackson-Mogford! We made a 2" x 12" layout using papier mache and Inka Gold, lots of messy fingers!



We covered pieces of the chipboard in toilet paper and once it was dry painted it with Inka Gold paints.


On Saturday morning the lovely Lisa Saunders showed us how to make a paper bag mini album. I love mini albums and this one was perfect for some of our honeymoon pics...


The front and back covers were made from the paper bag and the handles were used to tie all of the pages together. Each of the pages were made from 6" x 6" papers stuck together.





 



Later on the Saturday I had another class with Michelle, this was another 12" x 12" layout with you guessed it more messy fingers due to stencils and paint!


We painted through stencils and distressed old book pages...


Painted with the edge of a plastic cup...


And stuck vellum letters on with paint...


 I have three more projects to show you so I will get them posted soon...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment