Wednesday 7 November 2012

November Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

This week I had the very pretty feminine 'Chanteuse' papers from Kaisercraft to play with and as one of the sheets had some lovely sayings and headings relating to mothers I obviously had to use a pic of my lovely mum! I was going through some of my older photos and found this one from 1997 that was perfect for the papers...


I used the 'Soprano' paper as the base for the layout. I tucked the photo and some of the papers under the mirror and flowers to the left of the paper so carefully cut around the edge (from top of mirror to almost the bottom of the flowers).


Select some of the sayings and words from the 'Marcato' paper and cut out (I used 4), just make sure that you have a piece 6" x 4" left to cut out as you will use this as a mount for your photo (pink side).

Cut a 10" x 4" piece from the 'Eco' paper and then layer these and your photo up under the cut edge of your paper and stick down. Add the previously cut sayings and words (one is tucked just under the photo), stick some down with foam pads to add dimension.


Finish off with a title using the pretty sparkly Thickers one that came with the Kit.


To see more ideas with this Kit have a look at Niki's blog here... and to buy this Kit pop on over to the Be Scrappy online store where it will be available for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment