Wednesday 20 February 2013

Feb Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

So this week's Being Scrappy Kit had the yummy 'Time Spring' papers from Fancy Pants for me to play with. Along with lots of different little embellishments - ribbon, ric rac, brads and flowers!

I did a very simple layout this week so still have plenty of paper and embellishments left over to get another one done..


I used the green Bazzill for my base.

Then I cut three strips of the hexagons from the 'Honeycomb' paper and stuck these down the left side of the layout.

I then mounted a 7" x 5" photo onto the red side of the 'Honeycomb' paper and attached this to the layout.

I cut a few more hexagons out and stuck these below the photo.


Then I used a mixture of the ric rac, flowers and brads to embellish the layout.


Don't forget to add a little cluster to the top right of the layout.


Finish off with a title for your layout, mine was using alphas from my own stash...


This fab Kit is available for a limited time here, and to see what Niki made with the Kit pop on over to her blog!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment