Wednesday 6 March 2013

March Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning everyone!

This week's Being Scrappy Kit had pretty papers from the Prima 'Songbird' collection along with a fab Prima Alpha! I decided to use some wedding photos from my husband's brother's wedding as the paper colours were perfect to show off the lovely cake.


I used the orange patterned 'Jotz' paper as the base for my layout.

Cut a 1.75" x 12" strip of the green Bazzill and punch a fancy border along one edge, stick this down in the bottom half of the layout. Attach one of the manufacturer's strips just above the punched border. I also added some twine from my stash.


Take two 6" x 4" portrait photos (I trimmed mine down to 5.5" x 4") and stick down just tucking them under the strip of green Bazzill at an angle.


Cut a selection of the images from the 'Tag It' paper and layer up around the bottom left of the photos. Punch some small butterflies from the green Bazzill and patterned paper and attach.


Add some of the same embellishments to the top left of the layout.


Finish off with a title using the Prima Alpha that comes with the Kit.


Have a look at Niki's blog here to see what she did with the Kit, and to purchase the Kit click here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x



No comments:

Post a Comment