Wednesday 20 March 2013

March Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

In this week's Being Scrappy Kit I had the fab 'Note to Self' papers by Echo Park to play with, along with a bag of buttons and mini Alpha by Kaisercraft. The colour of the papers immediately made me think boy and I had some cute pics of Lee with his godson Oscar that even though not perfect photos did go great with the papers.


I used the 'Numbers' paper as the base for my layout. Then I cut a 5" x 12" piece of the blue Bazzill and stuck down. Add two 6" x 4" photos. Next cut the stripey strip from the 'Borders' paper and cut two pieces from it, 4.25" long and stick down to the right of the layout just to the top and bottom of the blue Bazzill. I then cut a selection of the border strips from the 'Borders' paper and added them to the top and bottom of the blue Bazzill.


Add your buttons, I had to tie some twine through mine (they can't be naked!). I also used a bit of washi tape from my own stash.



Finish off with a title, I used a combination of alphas from my own stash and the mini Alpha that you get with the Kit.

Do pop on over to Niki's blog here to see what she made with this week's Kit! The Kit can be purchased here for a limited time, do check out the great value subscription offer that is available.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment