Wednesday 27 March 2013

March Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

I had the very pretty 'Rondelle Collection' papers from Kasiercraft to play with in this week's Being Scrappy Kit. I loved the 'Sovienne' paper with the script and flowers so hunted through my pics to find a suitable photo. I had a lovely one of Ellie's christening that was perfect.

This layout is very simple and doesn't use much of the Kit at all, there is plenty more for another layout, even two!


I used the 'Sovienne' paper as my base. Cut three strips of paper/Bazzill card, all approx. 0.75" wide and 9.75", 8.25" and 9.25" long. Layer these on the layout just at the top of the flowers. I added a doily from my own stash to my layout, but you could diecut a scalloped circle shape from card instead. Take a 6" x 4" photo and stick this down with the doily/die cut shape sat behind it to the right.


Add a strip of the pretty ribbon that comes with the Kit to the bottom of the photo and some gems to either side of the photo.


Then add a few embellishments to the top left of the layout, I used a few strips of paper and card, a piece of doily, one of the circles from the ribbon and some of the gems.


Finish off with a title, I used an Alpha from a previous Kit and one from my own stash.


Have a look at Niki's blog to see what fab layouts she has made with the Kit. You can buy the Kit from here for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment