Wednesday 17 April 2013

April Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

I had some fab papers from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go collection to play with in this week's Being Scrappy Kit and decided to scrap some older photos of my friend's two oldest girls, Lexie and Becky with their dog Bonkers (I just love his name!). They really are quite old photos as the girls are now teenagers but better late than never...


I used the spotty 'Good Morning' paper as the base for my layout.

Take the 'Dress Code' paper and firstly cut out the flower motif (including the yellow and blue stripes) and put to one side. Then cut a 4" x 10.5" strip of the blue stripe 'Dress Code' paper and stick down to the right side of the layout.

Next cut a 3.5" x 6.5" piece of the red patterned 'Dress Code' paper and layer up onto the layout with the two manufacturer's strips.


Mount two 4" x 4" photos onto a piece of the blue Bazzill and stick to the layout.

Attach the flower motif with foam pads to the bottom right corner of the photos. 


I then finished off with a title using a Mini Alpha and Thickers from my own stash.


Now you did get some cute little decorated pegs to match and I totally forgot to use them! But if you pop on over to Niki's blog you will see how she used them on her layouts! This Kit is available for a limited time here and do check out the great value Kit subscription offer!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment