Wednesday 24 April 2013

April Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

In this week's Being Scrappy Kit I had what I thought were rather retro patterned papers from the 'Indie Chic' range by My Mind's Eye to play with... so were perfect for some pics of me when I was 18 years old!


I used the 'Free Spirit' paper as the base for my layout, then cut a 7.5" x 9.75" of the burgundy Bazzill and stick down to the right side.

Cut a 3.75" x 9" piece of the 'Dreams' paper and attach to the right side of the Bazzill.

Mount three photos each cropped to 3" x 4.5" and mount onto a piece of the 'Create' paper and attach to the layout.


I then added my embellishments... some strips of border punched kraft Bazzill, black ricrac and fancy floral ribbon (both came with the Kit).



Finally add a title, I used a Thickers alpha from my own stash.


Pop on over to see the fab layouts that Niki has come up with from this week's Kit. You can buy the Kit for a limited time here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment