Wednesday 1 May 2013

May Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

I had a really fun Being Scrappy Kit to get stuck into this week with papers from the 'Hello Summer' range by Echo Park. It definitely suited these cute pics of our godson Freddie playing in the grass with Lee!


I used the yellow 'Happy Flowers' paper as the base for my layout. Cut a 5" x 12" piece of the green Bazzill and attach towards the bottom of the layout.

Then cut a 4" x 10" piece of the spotty 'Dots Everywhere' paper, ink the edges and stick down to the left side of the layout. Next cut a 6" x 7.5" piece of the blue 'Dots Everywhere' paper, ink the edges and attach. Cut a couple of the strips from the 'Borders' paper and trim to 10.75" and 10.25", ink the edges and stick down.


Take two 6" x 4" photos and mount one onto the yellow Bazzill and stick down at an angle.


I cut some of the banner stickers from the fab 'Hello Summer' sticker sheet that comes with the Kit and attached them to the top left corner of the layout.


Add some more stickers to the bottom right of the photo, I used some foam pads to raise one of them up.

Add a title, now for some reason I used a different alpha from my own stash... but there are some fab large and small alpha stickers on the 'Hello Summer' sticker sheet that I forgot to use!


Hop on over to Niki's blog to see what she came up with from the Kit, which can be purchased from here for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment