Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Week 5 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week I had the pretty 'Collectable' papers from My Mind's Eye to play with and I found a couple of cute photos of little Oscar and Lucy playing together that went nicely with them.
 

I started with the pink Bazzill as my base and then cut a 11" x 11" piece of the 'Hello' paper that I stuck centrally to the Bazzill. You could gut the Bazzill first if you want to, I didn't need any of the pink card so didn't need to.

Next cut an 8" x 8.5" piece of the 'Note' paper and stick down to the right side of the layout.

I trimmed two 6" x 4" photos down to 5.25" x 4", mount one on the pale aqua Bazzill and attach both to the layout.


Choose one of the journaling cards from the 'Journey' paper and stick down to the left side of the photos.


Cut a couple of strips from any of the papers (1" x 9" and 0.5" x 11"), punch a border in the shorter strip and stick down them both below the photos. Add a 10" piece of the ribbon and layer over the strips.


I added a layered sticker that came from another Kit but did match the papers.


Finish off with a title, mine came from my own stash.


Have a look here to see the layouts that Niki came up with... and you can find the Kit here for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment