Wednesday 14 August 2013

August Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Back again with another layout using the Being Scrappy August Kit. This time I used the bright, summery 'Key Lime' papers from Bo Bunny. What better photos to use than from a beach holiday! These were some shots from our week away in Lanzarote earlier this year.


I used the orange Bazzill for my base but I did gut some from the centre as I wanted to use some to mount one of the photos.

Cut a 10.25" x 11.5" piece of the 'Key Lime Splash' paper and stick down centrally to the orange Bazzill.

Select a journaling card from the 'Key Lime Wipe Out' paper and stick to the left side of the layout.


I picked one of the matching paper die cuts to use as my title and stuck this to the top right of the layout.


I took three 6" x 4" photos and cropped the two portrait photos to 5.5" x 4" and the landscape one to 5.75" x 4". Mount one of the portrait photos onto orange Bazzill. Then stick down your photos, I used foam pads on the mounted photo to add some dimension.


Select some of the paper die cuts and some of the cards from the 'Key Lime Wipe Out' paper and attach (use foam pads on some of them).


I cut some little splashes from the left over pieces of the 'Key Lime Splash' to finish off the layout.


Hop on over to Niki's blog to see the layouts that she has come up with this week. Being Scrappy has a fab offer running, if you sign up for a monthly subscription during August you can have this kit for the promotional price of just £20 (usually £25) and your postage is absolutely free!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment