Wednesday 28 August 2013

August Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

So this week I used the 'He Said She Said' papers by Teresa Collins that are in the August Being Scrappy Kit. I had some photos of a lunch date with friends and their cute little boy Harrison. Have a look at the photos at his red cheeks, it had been a nice day but not that warm... later that night he got his first tooth!


I used the 'Arrows' paper as the base for my layout but I did gut a 7" x 8.5" piece from it as I wanted to use the other side for journaling.

Cut a 8.5" x 10" piece of the green Bazzill and stick down to the right side of the layout.

Next take the piece of gutted 'Arrows' paper and cut it to 8" x 3.75" and adhere to the bottom of the green Bazzill.

Add two 6" x 4" portrait photos. I used a couple of the photo corners that come with the Kit in the top right and top left corner of the two photos.


Cut a couple of 8.5" strips of words from the 'Words' paper and stick down to the top and bottom of the green Bazzill.

Add some journaling on strips of pink Bazzill to the bottom right below the photos.


I used a couple of alphas from my own stash for the title, one I have had for years but knew I would get round to using it eventually!


Finish off with a banner cut from the 'Arrows' paper and a row of the photo corners just below the title.


Don't forget to pop on over to Niki's blog to see the two layouts she has come up with for this week. The August Kit is available here and Niki has a fab offer for August on a monthly subscription!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment