Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sept Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

The Being Scrappy Kit for Sept has a fab selection of papers, embellishments and an Alpha and is available now! I decided to use the Carta Bella 'Well Played' papers and the American Crafts Thickers for this week's layout. As there is a game theme to the papers I picked out an old photo of Lee from a trip we did to Las Vegas in 2007.


I used the green Bazzill as the base for my layout but did gut a piece from the centre as I wanted to use it to mount my photos on.

Cut 5 x strips from the different patterned papers: 2" x 10", 2.5" x 9", 2.5" x 9", 2.5" x 9.5" and 2.5" x 9". Attach these to the green Bazzill across the layout.


Mount two 5.5" x 3.5" photos onto a 7.5" x 5.75" piece of green Bazzill and stick down to the right of the layout.


Cut some of the game images from the 'Border Strips' paper and layer up with some washi tape (from my own stash!) in the top left of the layout and bottom left of the photos. Mount some of the images with foam pads to add dimension.



Finish off with a title using the American Crafts Thicker Alpha that comes with the Sept Kit.


Have a look at the 2 layouts that Niki has created this week! If you like what you see the Being Scrappy Kit can be purchased here...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment