Sunday 10 November 2013

GoGo Getaway October 2013 Part 2...

Hi Everyone...

Following on from my post last week here are some more pics of my GoGo Getaway weekend, I am waiting for some photos of the girls as for some reason I didn't take any!

My scrapping space...


The shop...


The office (missing quite a few of the class layouts)...


The crop room wall with all of the sketch challenge entries, I managed to do all 8 of them which I was pleased about!


 

My friend Niki put together a little Kit for me of the mini album class that she did. It was my first choice for this class session but I didn't get it and she knows how much I love mini albums so it was very sweet of her!


The Album I won in one of the raffle draws, and the Thickers I got for completing the feedback form!


My shopping... I love Alphas particularly Thickers!


Bits and pieces... 

Bella Boulevard papers and matching bits...


Fancy Pants papers and matching alphas...


Project Life cards from two Kits... we bought them and split them between 6 of us which meant we were able to get more variety!



Here are a couple of the other layouts I did while I was there using some older papers from my stash, they were all entered into the sketch challenges that they had running...





I can't show the other layouts that I finished as they were all for my DT work for Being Scrappy, but will appear later through Nov and Dec!

Counting down for the next GoGo in March already!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x




No comments:

Post a Comment