Wednesday 15 January 2014

January Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week for Being Scrappy I'm using the 'Hello Again' papers by Carta Bella, very pretty sorbet colours with touches of navy and garden green. I used one of our wedding photos as it was a perfect match...


Cut a 6.5" x 10.5" piece of the 'Triangles' paper and then cut a 5.5" x 5.5" square out of one end leaving a 0.5" border.

I used the large chevrons side of the Hello Chevron' paper as the base for my layout though I did gut a 6" x 6" piece from the left side. Use the 'Triangles' piece already cut to work out where to gut.

Take the piece of spotty 'Hello Chevron' paper and stick this down over the hole in the layout base.

Crop a photo down to 5" x 4" and stick down on a slant and then stick the 'Triangles' piece (with a hole cut out) over the photo.


Add one of the journaling cards from the 'Journaling Cards' paper and add some of the stickers from the 'Hello Again' sticker sheet that comes with the Kit.


Finish off with some journaling and a title (I used some alphas from my own stash).



Have a look over at Niki's blog to see the two layouts that she has designed this week... To purchase this month's fab Kit click here to find out all about how to sign up.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x




No comments:

Post a Comment