Tuesday 11 February 2014

Scrapbooking Weekend Part 2...

Hi Everyone...

Another photo heavy post! Some more pics of our mini retreat...

Dinner on Sat night...


Posing in the garden with Donna, Rachel, me, Steph, Julia, Rhoda, Jean, Sara and Niki. Only Gemma is missing as she was taking the photo!


Eating yummy cupcakes that Steph brought along...


Sunday lunch at the local pub...


Over our scrapping weekend I managed another eight layouts on top of the class ones we did so am pleased with that. I can't show all of them as some are for the Being Scrappy February Kit so they will appear in some of my later blog posts. Now I certainly didn't do anywhere near the amount of layouts that Sara and Rhoda finished as they are super quick scrappers and did loads! Very impressive... I am far more of a slow and steady scrapper!

This layout has some cute pics of our friends kids when we were out for our annual Christmas get together...





We visited my friend Andrea and Jonathan in January and I got these pics of Amy and Joe helping out with making pizzas...






This was a fun layout to do, using lots of different strips of paper to highlight the photo...





For this layout I had a cute photo of our godson Freddie cuddling up to Lee...





Made a banner using a variety of washi tapes...


The final layout that I can show you is a nice and bright one of Amy crafting...



And that's all for the weekend.... we will definitely be repeating it as we had a fab time. So nice getting together with my crafty friends for a good natter and lots of scrapping time!

Thanks for looking,
Kirei x



No comments:

Post a Comment