Monday 31 March 2014

GoGo Getaway March 2014...

Hi Everyone!

I am recovering from a fab weekend spent scrapping and catching up with my GoGo friends! This was the 12th GoGo Getaway and my 10th one (had to look back at my photos to work out how many I had been to!). Janice and Lorraine put on yet another fab weekend full of great classes and it was all over far too quickly :-( We had some rather late nights and got around 4-5 hours sleep each night... our philosophy is that you must spend as much time as you can scrapping. I managed to complete all 7 classes and finish off another 10 layouts so very happy with that!

Some pics of our weekend..

GoGo is held at Theobalds Park in Cheshunt, very handy as only 30mins away from home!



The crop room... our home for the weekend when we are not in a class!


The crop wall... this keeps getting filled up with everyone taking part in the sketch challenges...


My crop space...

My stash from the onsite shop provided by Sarah's Cards...




The Friday night class was 'Mini Messenger' with Rebekah Brumby...




On Saturday we have 4 classes... my first one was 'Felted Fancies' with Sheena Rowlands. I loved this class, we got to make our own felt flower embellishments...


  

   

Next class up was 'Lolly Pop Kids' by Rebekah Brumby and we made some cute lolly pop stick embellishments...




After lunch I had a class with Sam Ball and her 'Peek-a-Bowlin' layout... being a Sam class there was lots of cutting (this class had a 3 scissor rating to prepare you in advance!)...


 

So that's 4 classes down and I still have 3 more to show and my own layouts that I finished, so as I have plenty more photos to show I will split them up into a few blog posts otherwise it will be a little photo heavy... more to come later in the week.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment