Wednesday 5 March 2014

March Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

I have a fab new Being Scrappy Kit to play with and this week I am using the 'Now & Then' papers by My Mind's Eye. They seem quite girly but I had some pics of Lee's godson Oscar that I thought were perfect with these papers.


I used the stripey 'Pretty Charmed' paper as the layout background.

Take three 6" x 4" photos and mount onto a piece of the blue Bazzill.


Die cut a 4.5" fancy circle from the pink striped 'Wild & Free' paper, cut in half and stick just under the top right and bottom left of the mounted photo strip. Stick this down 2.5" from the bottom.

Punch a fancy border in two 0.5" x 6" strips of the blue Bazzill. Cut two 0.5" x 12" strips of the pink striped 'Wild & Free' paper and two 0.5" x 12" strips of the spotty 'Pretty Blossom' paper. Layer these up at the top and bottom edges of the layout as seen in the photo.


Add some of the matching My Mind's Eye stickers to embellish the layout.


I included some journaling in the bottom right of the layout.


Finish off with some a title with the funky pink glitter Thickers alpha that comes with the Kit.


Pop on over to Niki's blog to see the two layouts she has designed this week.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment