Wednesday 26 March 2014

March Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week I used the 'Lost & Found - Record It!' by My Mind's Eye from the March Being Scrappy Kit. Now these papers are very glittery and I am not a big fan of glitter papers as it goes everywhere however do love the look so tend to just do a lot of wiping up afterwards! I used some pics from my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's wedding last year that feature the colour they used.... tiffany blue. Sam proposed to Cheryl in New York and then bought her ring from Tiffany's so was pretty special to them both.


I used the 'Antique Lovely' paper as the base for my layout... no glitter and I loved the chandeliers.

Cut a 5" x 12" strip of the glitter 'Antique Charming' paper. Then cut two 1" x 12" strips of the beige Bazzill and punch a fancy border. Attach to each side of the glitter 'Antique Charming' paper and then stick the whole lot down about 1" from the bottom of the layout.


I added 4 x photos (three 4" x 5.5" and one 4" x 6") to the left side of the layout, though you could use a different combination if that suited your layout better.

Add some of the matching brads and tags to embellish the layout.


Finish off with a title, mine were from my own stash.


Pop on over to Niki's blog Being Scrappy to see her two layouts for this week.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment