Monday 3 March 2014

Project Life - Jan 2014...

Hi Everyone!

Last year I did Document 2013 with Niki, which had us scrapping our month using a calendar layout, 2 x divided pages (using plastic pockets) and a focal layout per month. This year Niki is running Project Life classes so we are moving on to scrapping each week! I was a little worried that I wouldn't have enough photos or info to do 2 x divided pages per week. But after doing January I realised it is actually pretty easy. There is less embellishing as you need to fit more pages in an album and by using the PL cards with appropriate words/titles on them they can fill up some of the pockets if you don't have anymore photos. I also printed off images of restaurant logos, films, books etc to use instead of a regular photo. You just need to be creative with what to include... so January is now finished and looks ok!

Title Page...

Week 1...



Week 2...



Week 3...



Week 4...



The Feb class is this coming Sat and we have 5 weeks to cover off! I will get it posted soon...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. love all those pages looks like Jan was a fab month

    ReplyDelete