Thursday 3 April 2014

GoGo Getaway March 2014 Part 2....

Hi again!

Continuing on from Monday's post here are some more pics from my weekend away at the GoGo Getaway retreat. I was there with my lovely crafty friend Niki, my crop and scrapping friend Jean and Niki's mum. It was over all too soon but we had a fun time with lot's of scrapping done... Here are the rest of the classes and some of the layouts I did for the sketch challenges that were being run...

My last class on Sat was with the lovely Janice who is one half of GoGo, she taught the 'Pin, Don't Pop' class where we got to make our own bobby pin embellishments...





Onto Sunday and I had the 'Walled Garden' class with Rebekah Brumby, Lots of fussy cutting with this class!





My last class of the weekend was with Sheena again and her 'Days Documented' layout... a take on the Project Life style of scrapping...







So, they were the 7 classes I did but that's not all! I managed to get a further 10 layouts done using the sketch challenges that GoGo had for us to take part in during our free time.

I used the Cosmo Cricket 'Sweet Disposition' papers for this layout of my friend's kids Amy and Joe on a day out to Willow's Farm...




I really liked this sketch challenge, I left it to the last as wasn't sure about it but really liked how it came out in the end. I used the fab 'Plus One' papers by Amy Tangerine.. The title is related to the amazing burgers we had at Annie's Burger Shack in Nottingham, I had the Vermonter which came with bacon, pancakes and maple syrup! Lee had the Gringo burger that came topped with a large tortilla basket filled with spicy rice, beans and guacamole!


  


I used the Cosmo Cricket 'Sweet Disposition' papers again and a photo of Amy crafting at Willow's Farm...




I love this cute photo of Simon and Julia's little girl, Eliza.. and these Crate Paper 'Style Board papers were perfect!

  

Anyway that's all for now... I will back with Part 3 later!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment