Sunday 13 April 2014

GoGo Getaway March 2014 Part 3...

Hi Everyone!

What a nice day it has been, we have been into town and then had lunch at friends where we spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine in their garden. I almost feel like I caught some sun!

So, I finally get round to posting the last lot of layouts that I did at the GoGo Getaway at the end of March. I managed to do most of the sketch challenges that they were running and these are the last of them...

We stayed over at our friend's Phil and Helen's place for New Year and the next morning their two girls, Lucy and Ellie dressed up for us...




I have been slowly working my way through our honeymoon photos (it was 2010)! so managed to get a few more done...



I loved this sketch challenge, a great way to use up small scraps of papers! This photo was taken at our annual Christmas lunch and Lucy was being very focused colouring in after dinner...



Another honeymoon photo!




And the final one was our GoGo group photo, we have never posed for it out in the Italian garden before so was a nice change...





Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment