Sunday 22 June 2014

UKS June House Challenge...

Hi Everyone!

Isn't this weather amazing, it is so nice to have sunny days, warm evenings, wear sandals, skirts without stockings, eat salads and drink icy cold coolers from Costa!

The June monthly challenge over at UKS was to use the following pretty summery colours and I had some lovely photos from a recent visit to one of the open houses for the National Gardens Scheme.



The garden was in Old Welwyn and was stunning, so much hard work had been put into it and it really showed. There were so many varieties of tulips which are my favourite flower. Lots of lovely details throughout the garden, everywhere you turned there was something new to look at. We got talking to the owner and he told us it was all down to his wife! I got some fab photos as I was trying out my new DSLR for the first time...


Some close ups of the embellishments...



The title and journaling...


Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment